Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

I don't know what you read or saw but you obviously believed it, I didn't need to see or hear anything I used my logic to decide not other peoples opinion .

Believe what this government are hiding papers that they don’t  want the public to see and will prove they having being lying to the public all along on brexit now why would they do that .

You can have your own opinions Chester’s nothing wrong with that but you cannot  be expert on everything  that’s mathematically impossible ord lad .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Logic you mean your making it up you can be expert on everything Chester’s that’s mathematically impossible.

Here you go,  corrected some of it for you: “Logic, you mean you’re making it up, you can be (an) expert on everything Chesters that’s mathematically impossible.” I’ve left the double negative for you to figure out, but god only knows where math comes into it.

Go on, throw an insult my way why not, just a suggestion, get a seven year old to help you with it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

20 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Here you go,  corrected some of it for you: “Logic, you mean you’re making it up, you can be (an) expert on everything Chesters that’s mathematically impossible.” I’ve left the double negative for you to figure out, but god only knows where math comes into it.

Go on, throw an insult my way why not, just a suggestion, get a seven year old to help you with it.

A seven year old a 5 year old could work out the navy was starved of cash over the last 10 years but you thought otherwise and more cuts on the way !!!!

You don’t like your beloved brexit having any negatives do we well they will be piling up one after the other so get hooking used to it.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

Most of us (Including Boris) will be dead by the time HS2 is operational - yet another diversion for today's Issues!! 

Nope, according to the press the Chinese are going to complete it a week on Tuesday! Perhaps we should ask the Japs, they built the Burma railway and the wage bill for labourers was really low.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

A seven year old a 5 year old could work out the navy was starved of cash over the last 10 years but you thought otherwise and more cuts on the way !!!!

But you don’t like your beloved brexit having any negatives do we we they will be piling up one after the other so get hooking used to it.

Do you mean The Royal Navy? Well that’s easy enough, ask your Son for a comment, he was an officer according to you, in your imagination.

And just what exactly does the RN have to do with any of my recent posts? Do you possess any reasoning or logic?

Just where exactly in my postings have I “thought otherwise” regarding the RN?

What exactly is a ‘seven year old five year old’?

Are you going to start babbling on about the fisheries protection vessel HMS. Seven (sic) again? You ought to check out the facts first, the last time you rambled on was pathetic enough.

11 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Do you mean The Royal Navy? Well that’s easy enough, ask your Son for a comment, he was an officer according to you, in your imagination.

And just what exactly does the RN have to do with any of my recent posts? Do you possess any reasoning or logic?

Just where exactly in my postings have I “thought otherwise” regarding the RN?

What exactly is a ‘seven year old five year old’?

Are you going to start babbling on about the fisheries protection vessel HMS. Seven (sic) again? You ought to check out the facts first, the last time you rambled on was pathetic enough.

You really are a clot Navy  no Royal Navy  mob you mean you wouldn’t have it about any cuts well you were wrong totally wrong and more cuts on the way .

As for my son who actually has absolutely hook all to do with you you say he was an officer in the RN wrong again he is an officer in the RN in his job anything  to do with budgets etc etc etc he knows the lot get it !!!!!

So let’s have it such an expert on the RN so where is all your experience from  , that’s if you have any which I very much doubt a Walter Mitty more like yes it’s all in your head full of cartoons .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Nope, according to the press the Chinese are going to complete it a week on Tuesday! Perhaps we should ask the Japs, they built the Burma railway and the wage bill for labourers was really low.

The bill for the Labourers was really quite high!! Ask my Late Dad's Brother (Also dead)  who worked on the Bridge on the river Kwai!!

You don't even know the term of sacrifice!!

These guys show what a day's work really is!!

Have a nice day working from home with your Laptop!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Chesters1,

I was trying to compare the intent of the two events.  I know only a couple points in the Magna Carta remain in your constitution.  But it was the intent that change was necessary.  Wasn't intended to be literal. I doubt BREXIT will be recognizable in 400 years either.

I suspect I have a more warm and fuzzy "liberal" interpretation than your post suggests.

Phone

Relax Mr Bush if your constitution is based on it you can be assured your lords (senators ets) and the church will be milking the system while the masses pay for it just like ours lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 hours ago, big_cod said:

Believe what this government are hiding papers that they don’t  want the public to see and will prove they having being lying to the public all along on brexit now why would they do that .

You can have your own opinions Chester’s nothing wrong with that but you cannot  be expert on everything  that’s mathematically impossible ord lad .

I dont have to be an expert i chose an option and get the result of that choice ,if it back fires i lose in some way if it doesnt i gain

My choice  not someone elses ,not based on opinion or headlines simple logic! In my case not that hard !

Everyone uses choice and logic

Logic says dont walk across a motorway ,some chose to and die ,its their choice you dont have to be an expert in traffic management ,the construction of roads or the manufacture of cars  to see the logic of not crossing a busy road!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson