Jump to content

Should we have left the EU?


Recommended Posts

And Whitby Scampi...

lovely stuff, reasonable price U.K. produced AND importantly U.K. ‘assembled’

  • Haha 1

Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove [email protected])berleybomb.com

 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alas the ability to read and comprehend what others have written is not a strong point for some. I do try not to bother nowadays as really theres just no getting past those massive blinders but someti

Can we have a time frame for when this "**** is hitting the fan" please. I've been waiting at least a couple of years and I have roses to grow in the spring. 

I must have written at least a half dozen replies to comments on this thread, and then deleted them HV. This time I couldn't help it. To try and score some petty political points on the backs of the s

Posted Images

And the EU has decided that No vaccines will be sent to Northern Ireland without authority using Article 16 of the Northern Ireland Protocol, overriding the Brexit deal which is what, 29 days old!

As my Granny always said “much wants more.”

Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove [email protected])berleybomb.com

 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps the IRA sorry the "new ira " (tax reasons?) Should be informed that von de leyen is trying to kill their elderly parents !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even the BBC and Robert Peston changing opinion and having a go at the EU.

“The EU ordered from Astra Zeneca 3 months late, only approved it today and some Countries (France & Germany) say it is not effective but they still expect to have some sort of privileged access and for the U.K. to give them the supplies they have been busily purchasing for months.”

Lots of comments saying the triggering of Article 16 and the imposition of a border on the Island of Ireland shows their words over the last four years were exactly that, meaningless words.

EU responds that it was a mistake and they didn’t mean to publish the order and implement it.

If that doesn’t work they plan to move on to the next answer which is, “A Big Boy did it and ran away!”

Last resort if Nancy Pelowski joins in along with that well known Irishman Joe Biden and raise objections the EU will bring in its new spokesman, Big Clod of Whitby who will say “Look at this YouTube video of fluffy kittens and this one showing a Labrador stealing a pie.”

  • Haha 1

Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove [email protected])berleybomb.com

 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like france is getting huffy at us its closing its border to 'non eu' countries except for essential travel ,i expect exports are essential imports no so ,under the covid excuse ofcourse.

Nothing to do with their inability to make a vaccine or the EU failing to send them enough of someone elses ,i do hear though sanofi is going to produce someone elses so the ruling elite and probably the bolshy farmers will get a prick or two

The french pm says we can avoid a third lockdown all we have to do is to get more british cockles rotting on the m25 and that should do it!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Looks like france is getting huffy at us its closing its border to 'non eu' countries except for essential travel ,i expect exports are essential imports no so ,under the covid excuse ofcourse.

Nothing to do with their inability to make a vaccine or the EU failing to send them enough of someone elses ,i do hear though sanofi is going to produce someone elses so the ruling elite and probably the bolshy farmers will get a prick or two

The french pm says we can avoid a third lockdown all we have to do is to get more british cockles rotting on the m25 and that should do it!

And still the morons will blame Brexit for delays at Dover.

Clod will find links to Media that state on their homepage that they were formed to support Scottish Independence and blame everything on Brexit, forgetting to mention the EU restaurants which buy their products are closed.

Perhaps even links on YouTube which are click bait earning hundreds of thousands per annum from gullible people watching them.

”Do unto others as they do unto you.” Time to put in restrictions at Dover and impose export restrictions on vaccines produced in the U.K. 

Tell the EU to poke the deal up their collective arses, they’ve already broken it several times anyway.

  • Thanks 1

Want to buy a berleybomb? email sales( remove [email protected])berleybomb.com

 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Link to post
Share on other sites

To say we're only a very small Island, we don't do too badly on the World Stage!!

VorSprung Durch Technik My Arse!!

If they were that good, they'd have invented the "Spitfire".

Edited by Martin56
  • Thanks 2

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

And still the morons will blame Brexit for delays at Dover.

Clod will find links to Media that state on their homepage that they were formed to support Scottish Independence and blame everything on Brexit, forgetting to mention the EU restaurants which buy their products are closed.

Perhaps even links on YouTube which are click bait earning hundreds of thousands per annum from gullible people watching them.

”Do unto others as they do unto you.” Time to put in restrictions at Dover and impose export restrictions on vaccines produced in the U.K. 

Tell the EU to poke the deal up their collective arses, they’ve already broken it several times anyway.

As for independence in Scotland what is Johnson frightened of he shouts we want out sovereignty back of the EU then denies Scotland there’s , he knows very well brexit is destroying the United Kingdom now disunited kingdom ,brexit  he has given Scotland the perfect excuse to push independence through he will have to cave in sooner or later .

So why has the all problems with getting produce to Eu didn’t start  till the 1st January 2021 , a man with a Woden head can see that unless your completely stupid ,Fish, meat etc etc !!!

Not not that scampi thing again , I get lads on the boat asking about the best fish and chip shop in Whitby as there is so many of them . Then I do explain it’s practically all frozen from Iceland Norway etc it is not Whitby fish !!! or it’s transported fresh by road from Peterhead as there is NO whitefish trawlers here anymore and usually that  is met with surprise, but you only have to tell them once not 100 times !!!

 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, big_cod said:

As for independence in Scotland what is Johnson frightened of he shouts we want out sovereignty back of the EU then denies Scotland there’s , he knows very well brexit is destroying the United Kingdom now disunited kingdom ,brexit  he has given Scotland the perfect excuse to push independence through he will have to cave in sooner or later .

So why has the all problems with getting produce to Eu didn’t start  till the 1st January 2021 , a man with a Woden head can see that unless your completely stupid ,Fish, meat etc etc !!!

Not not that scampi thing again , I get lads on the boat asking about the best fish and chip shop in Whitby as there is so many of them . Then I do explain it’s practically all frozen from Iceland Norway etc it is not Whitby fish !!! or it’s transported fresh by road from Peterhead as there is NO whitefish trawlers here anymore and usually that  is met with surprise, but you only have to tell them once not 100 times !!!

 

Poor poor cod https://youtu.be/d1MWxSUO4ts

 

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, leedafeeder said:

Avoid EU.

Avoid Chinese.

Simples.

Buy British.Dont find a cheaper alternative. Just buy British.

 

Why should I but any inferior product just because it is made here?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...