Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

👋

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

So food is cheaper  with brexit :bigemo_harabe_net-163:,****s you have a serious problem going round in your head .

So Less redtape with brexit then !!! Love it 😂

Your paying more and don’t you forget it .

I come on here for a  laugh and boy you really make it Chester’s 😂 blacks white constantly.

image.png.9bbce85c7bdcdae89d76daa2f867962e.png

I do like a nice, simple interactive map..

Bread

Beef

Milk

Eggs

Edited by Ken L
  • Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

I do like a nice, simple interactive map..

Bread

Beef

Milk

Eggs

Why are all those items with the exception of milk cheaper in France when we have 0% VAT on food and they have about 5.5% VAT? Why is that KEN? In fact why do we have VAT at all? Surely we should have abolished  filthy regressive EU tax the day we finally left?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Get rid of a tax ,get real 🙄

If they got rid of VAT purchase tax would raise its ugly head again ,people  want taxes or they wouldnt vote into power those that can demand them

I think it was 22% and up on 'luxury' goods pre EU but the gov have made a tiny cut in the vat its zero on fanny  hammocks since leaving the EU ,the EU were probably very miffed or should that be muffed?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Get rid of a tax ,get real 🙄

If they got rid of VAT purchase tax would raise its ugly head again ,people  want taxes or they wouldnt vote into power those that can demand them

How much re you paying for 1KwH of leccy Dave?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Bugger knows ,i sent my readings in the other day its up to sse to decide the cost my meter is never going to be smart

Remember as we let france have control of some of our leccy you can bet we will be paying the difference to ensure french punters get theirs cheaper ,i blame this and preceding governments allowing the utilities being flogged of to foreigners to use as leverage,blair was to blame mostly

I find it strange we invented fast breeder reactors yet seem incapable of building more! Perhaps EDF (the french gov) got and exclusive contract?

Something like we bought a chunk of your system and this brown envelope ensures there no more competition

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, corydoras said:

Why are all those items with the exception of milk cheaper in France when we have 0% VAT on food and they have about 5.5% VAT? Why is that KEN? In fact why do we have VAT at all? Surely we should have abolished  filthy regressive EU tax the day we finally left?

They're not. All those items with the exception of milk are more expensive in France.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

8 minutes ago, Ken L said:

They're not. All those items with the exception of milk are more expensive in France.

I suspect the EU subsidies are much more generous lol

Brexit you know it all makes sense ?? 

More Increased prices in shops đŸ˜łđŸ˜©Â Help !!!!!!!!

Food prices in here in the U.K. let me think for a minute?????  have they rocked here in the U.K. if 10-20 % increase in last 12 months  isn’t bad your doing  really fine .!!!

And  there were no laws  broken in number 10 with party gate 😂 The vast majority of the public have already made judgement and it’s not  in Boris Johnson’s  favour .

Government plans to waive border checks on goods from the EU – including food and livestock – will put the country at risk of importing devastating infectious diseases such as African swine fever and compound serious damage to UK trade caused by Brexit.

The double warning has been issued by the British Veterinary Association (BVA) as ministers consider yet another postponement of post-Brexit inspections because of fears that checks will slow supply chains, add to bureaucracy and increase prices in shops at a time when UK consumers are already facing a cost of living crisis. 

Dam and I voted brexit ??Â đŸ˜©Â Dear Marg , can you help me  ????? Reply sorry no hope for you you’ve made your bed now it’s time to lie  in it đŸ˜©

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

👋