Madeleine

Cranfield

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann will not take legal action over a series of alleged smears against them in the Portuguese media, a family spokeswoman has said.[/b]

I wonder why :g:

if they have been slandered you would think thats the first thing on their minds to show they have nothing to hide

and as for the money it stinks, it was donated to help publicize maddie. not have an extended holiday on us :thumbdown:

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find sad is so many people who know squat about any of this are more or less accussing the parents of doing something majorly wrong :( It's a total non story hyped up by the press and worsened by people discussing it all the time. Kids get abducted and murdered on a daily basis and to home in on one specific case is I think just sick. Put yourselves in their shoes and ask yourself what you're reactions to all this would be ? Could you perhaps imagine all the media interest might make your behaviour become a little 'odd' ?

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs

What I find sad is so many people who know squat about any of this are more or less accussing the parents of doing something majorly wrong :( It's a total non story hyped up by the press and worsened by people discussing it all the time. Kids get abducted and murdered on a daily basis and to home in on one specific case is I think just sick. Put yourselves in their shoes and ask yourself what you're reactions to all this would be ? Could you perhaps imagine all the media interest might make your behaviour become a little 'odd' ?

Rob.

for a start i would be home with family and friends not on extended holiday :schmoll:

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Rob.

It's hardly surprising Rob.

I've never known a case where the family have gone to such lengths to keep people talking about it.

They want to keep it in the press and in peoples minds, with such an on going campaign, there are bound to be some who question their motives.

I've stayed off this thread, because I don't really want to comment on the tragedy.

But I can't help thinking that something about the case, just doesn't seem quite right.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

DavyR - You read it right. That trip to the USA? I'll bet you a pound to a pinch of sh1t, that the fare and expenses came out of that fund!
I reckon you may be correct kleinboet.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Rob.

The MAJOR thing that they did wrong was to leave her in the room while they enjoyed a night out! I find that very odd!

Alan.

Guest Rabbit
It's hardly surprising Rob.

I've never known a case where the family have gone to such lengths to keep people talking about it.

They want to keep it in the press and in peoples minds, with such an on going campaign, there are bound to be some who question their motives.

I've stayed off this thread, because I don't really want to comment on the tragedy.

But I can't help thinking that something about the case, just doesn't seem quite right.

John.

Your right something is not right a little girl is missing and probably dead. I have said before that I believe the parents are not guilty of the murder if that's what it is. They are guilty of neglect however, and that is something they will have to live with.

From what I have seen of the parents, their body language...everything tells me they are not responsible for the abduction / murder of their little girl. What motive would they have anyway? One theory is that they have covered up a terrible accident, that is more plausible, but I still think that the parents are innocent, if not then rarely has their been a more callous crime.

• 2 weeks later...
Your right something is not right a little girl is missing and probably dead. I have said before that I believe the parents are not guilty of the murder if that's what it is. They are guilty of neglect however, and that is something they will have to live with.

From what I have seen of the parents, their body language...everything tells me they are not responsible for the abduction / murder of their little girl. What motive would they have anyway? One theory is that they have covered up a terrible accident, that is more plausible, but I still think that the parents are innocent, if not then rarely has their been a more callous crime.

Time to think again, mine and others who had sever doubts about this case seem to be gathering more support as Kate McCann is made an Official Suspect.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Time to think again, mine and others who had sever doubts about this case seem to be gathering more support as Kate McCann is made an Official Suspect.
The plot thickens, methinks.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote