barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Suits me.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Then you will be reliant on WTO rules. Of course, after Trump's trade war there may not be any WTO, let alone rules.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Suits me.

Have you been beavering away on our WTO Schedules of Trade then Ken?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Then you will be reliant on WTO rules. Of course, after Trump's trade war there may not be any WTO, let alone rules.

We can't even do that. We have no Schedule of Trade at the WTO.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

We can't even do that. We have no Schedule of Trade at the WTO.

You said that before, I corrected you that time.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

You said that before, I corrected you that time.

And I didn't agree with you then and I still don't

Edited by corydoras

Huge,

How did I miss your post? !!

The Bilderberg Group’s far-reaching influence likely already in control of the world’s resources and its money. The Bilderberg Group’s grand design is for “a One World Government. It first gathered in 1954 in Oosterbeek, Netherlands while George Soros was still wet behind the ears. You give George WAY too much credit. A small fish in the Bilderberg pond.(with a grouper like mouth)

Amschel Rothschild said: “Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws.”

Phone

Gozzer,

"Ending up with no deal"

Is that just a rolly-eye comment in disgust? Otherwise ????

Phone

No just a possibility Phone, one that parts of the EU are worried about.

I was just asking Paul if he had any thoughts on the future should it happen. He didn't answer. He's probably still high from the news of several resignations from the cabinet, so hasn't had time. On that subject, I think I would have resigned as well, the proposal is not even a half Brexit, so how could anyone who voted leave support it?

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John