E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I don't like peppermint tea, and prefer loose leaf anyway. That way you can decide how much tea you need without having someone else deciding how much to put in. If you like it weak, then there's a lot of wastage in the tea bag method, but with loose tea you put enough in to suit your personal need. If everyone had the same needs and requirements, then ok, but if you realise that one size doesn't fit all, then you are best doing it yourself. If you have several people at your tea party, then by the time you've all discussed the right amount of tea needed, the water has gone cold. On the other hand, you could just let a few decide how much tea was needed, but then there would be a good chance they would only choose the amount that suited them, and their own tea agenda.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The Japanese ambassador on look north has just issued another warning to the uk Nisan employs 14,000 people thats without all the suppliers that a no deal will have serious consequences for any further investment in Britain again a very high volume of brexit voters were in the northeast and to say if jobs go they will be furious will be an understatement I think they will take to the streets farage wil be a wanted man .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The Japanese ambassador on look north has just issued another warning to the uk Nisan employs 14,000 people thats without all the suppliers that a no deal will have serious consequences for any further investment in Britain again a very high volume of brexit voters were in the northeast and to say if jobs go they will be furious will be an understatement I think they will take to the streets farage wil be a wanted man .

Feck them! Should have used their critical thinking skills a bit more shouldn't they? I'm beyond caring now. Like my auld grannie used to say "If ye fa' and brek a leg dinna come runnin' to me"

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Please educate me cory in things Scottish!!

My English boss has a Scottish wife & when he first met her said -"I've a Bridie in ma' Breeks" (which roughly translated means I have a Pastie in my Trousers??)

Guessing this was some kind of Cheesy Chat up line??

(Have I asked you about this one before??)

PS, Glad you enjoyed the Jaffa cakes.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

final vote just about to hit 1million signatures and counting why would you want to stop a final vote when you know the will of the people are still in favour of brexit after 2 and half years !!!

And it has just emerged james dyson took £16 million in tax payers money to develop his prototype driverless car and then to go on to build it In Singapore what a complete arse this man is and its just total silence from him !! and this is the man who publicly shouted brexit is good for Britain to top it his move to Singapore is to cover his arse Singapore has just signed a trade with the EU that Britain may not soon have utterly shameless .

Even more damning Jocob Rees Mogg , John Redwood and Lord Ashcroft all staunch brexiteers have moved there investments abroad incase of a no deal brexit yes thats there confidence with brexit you couldnt make it up rats running from a sinking ship no truer is the word .

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Please educate me cory in things Scottish!!

My English boss has a Scottish wife & when he first met her said -"I've a Bridie in ma' Breeks" (which roughly translated means I have a Pastie in my Trousers??)

Guessing this was some kind of Cheesy Chat up line??

(Have I asked you about this one before??)

PS, Glad you enjoyed the Jaffa cakes.

Well I know what the words mean, and your translation is not to far off but I have never seen the words strung together in that order before so only honest answer I can give is "I don't know". Jaffa cakes like Ambrosia itself. I always have a box or two in advance now.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

All,

The way this is treading water I think you should have a new vote. Not in the UK. Let the rest of us vote, especially the EU countries.

Phone

Calexit!

Edited by corydoras
  • Like 1

Same old same old, pretty boring really :uhuh:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”