E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

"The Danes control 94% of the quota for UK sand eels and last year persuaded the EU to let them increase their annual take from 82,000 to 458,000 tons a year.

Most of the catch, taken around Dogger Bank in the North Sea, was crushed into fishmeal for Denmarks intensive salmon, mink and livestock farms."

I'll just leave this here.

Meanwhile, our salmon farmers feed their fish on TetraMin® and we only rear free range pork.

At least when I cut'n'pasteI say where I copied it from.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

And all the extra fish quota after brexit given back to the uk fishermen this is the best bit they can lease the extra quota back to the EU vessels ?. you couldnt make it up the big boys in the fishing industry just get fatter and fatter money for old rope yes if they done want to use the extra quota they can lease it back due big bucks so much for getting our waters back .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Meanwhile, our salmon farmers feed their fish on TetraMin® and we only rear free range pork.

I hope they are disposing of the small plastic containers responsibly.

At least when I cut'n'pasteI say where I copied it from.

Are there rules on here determining how we post?

By starting your sentence “At least when I,” I presume you are attempting to make a comparison, if so then I reiterate that I am not at all interested in ‘how far can you widdle up this wall contest,’ if, you are doubting the accuracy of the info. I posted then I suggest you enter “North Sea sand eel quota 2018” into whichever search engine, you will no doubt return multiple sources that have published the info faster than us inferior posters can download a picture of a cuttlefish.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

nah nah na nah nah :bb:

‘how far can you widdle up this wall contest,’ i

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

It's a funny old world. We have country that voted to leave the EU being lead by a woman that doesn't believe in Brexit and remainers are pinning their hopes on Jeremy Corbyn - a man who doesn't believe in the EU.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Another Brexit victim flybmi has gone bust blaming Brexit uncertainty as the main contributor higher ifuel prices have also been a main factor with the weak pound since the Brexit result if Brexit was cancelled the pound would rocket in value many many companies have seen costs going through the roof as raw materials imported have seen there costs spiral Brexit is now not the will of people thats history long gone and if there is another referendum its wil show it exactly as it is historyas one CEO on question ttime told Jacob Rees-Mogg how her chemical company was ready to move there operational elsewhere she told him what Brexit really meant she didnt mince her words mogg wants a Non Dom tax have thats whats brexit is really about and its been announced Britains richest man sir James Radcliffe a staunch Brexiteer is also moving tax operations to Monaco to avoid tax now where I have heard that before they say one thing then do exactly the opposite Britain first no Britain last Brexit my arse.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The statement, the airline actually said difficulties which led to the collapse had included increases in fuel and carbon costs, and challenges "particularly those created by Brexit".

The amount polluters pay for emitting carbon in the EU hit a 10-year high in mid 2018, with the price of carbon in the bloc’s emissions trading scheme reaching €18 (£16) per tonne - triple the level a year earlier.

The cost of aviation fuel has also risen globally by more than 25%

No doubt the unspecified "uncertainty" caused by Brexit was a factor but it's weird that that's the one that the press leapt on when it was third on the list and the increase in carbon levis is a direct consequence of being in the EU.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The statement, the airline actually said difficulties which led to the collapse had included increases in fuel and carbon costs, and challenges "particularly those created by Brexit".

The amount polluters pay for emitting carbon in the EU hit a 10-year high in mid 2018, with the price of carbon in the blocs emissions trading scheme reaching 18 (£16) per tonne - triple the level a year earlier.

The cost of aviation fuel has also risen globally by more than 25%

No doubt the unspecified "uncertainty" caused by Brexit was a factor but it's weird that that's the one that the press leapt on when it was third on the list and the increase in carbon levis is a direct consequence of being in the EU.

Today airbus again has issued a very stark warning speaking on the Andrew marr show today senior Chief executive Katherine bennet said no deal would be a disaster just how many warnings from different companys all saying the same thing some are going to be judged with Brexit one particular person in question and she sits in no 10 .

And today UK farmers have issued a warning that no deal eill have severe consequences on the farming industry with beef exports having tariffs of up to 50% with many farmers going out of business the more this Brexit thing unfolds the more it looks like a disaster in waiting .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

https://www.thebrexitparty.org/

I like the Donor box fill Nigels pockets he does like to brag about claiming big expenses. Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg