E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

We didnt sign up for the EU as it is now we signed into the version we entered in 1974 which was far different

I didn't sign up to the current media, news, trivial reality and twitface hysteria either but sadly we are where we are. The world is a poorer place and our bit of it will either improve if you are right or go down the pan if I am. On verra !

The tories didnt create brexit 17+ million voters did ,b.liar said he would have a referendum twice but renaged on it ,the tories said they would and did! They just underestimated the power the EU has to dictate how we leave!

If labour is so great why have they voted against a deal 3 times why have they voted against an election but insisting they want one?Boris isnt stupid he knows a winner of an election will get the poison chalice called brexit !

As for Farage you may bite your tongue if 17+ million voters vote for the brexit party they will be the next government and Farage PM his only real adversary is UKIP which will split the vote

The trouble with politics they are only interested in themselves not the voters and you still cannot grasp the consept mp's will say anything if it fits their agenda, ALL of them!

The tories didnt create Brexit yes they did over and over again drip feeding poison about the EU lies after lies our own PM sacked from his job for doing exactly that fillings the people with poison day after day and they eventually believe it well tonight the government has been told it has to release its own finding on a no deal brexit operation yellow hammer in full instead of hiding then from the British People so lets have it out in open and rightly so .since 2016 1 million young voters are now eligible to vote who didnt vote in 2016 a hung parliament is odds on . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

If we had no power and no sovereignty we would not have been able to have a referendum in the first place. Do you think during the Warsaw Pact era that Poland or Hungary could have held a referendum on their continued membership. That is loss of sovereignty.

The regulations and laws which emanate from the EU are not made by unelected bureaucrats as Farage alleges, but are considered by law makers in Brussels at the behest of the member states ( all 28) who are then consulted on the proposals made and then and only then, if there is unanimity( or a majority dependant on the subject matter) are the new regulations made.

In simple terms no new regulations have been passed against the wishes of the UK and those that have have been incorporated already into our written legislation and will likely remain permanently.

And yet, in 1989. the Hungarian people bypassed he need for a referendum and unilaterally re-imposed their national sovereignty.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

We didnt sign up for the EU as it is now we signed into the version we entered in 1974 which was far different

I didn't sign up to the current media, news, trivial reality and twitface hysteria either but sadly we are where we are. The world is a poorer place and our bit of it will either improve if you are right or go down the pan if I am. On verra !

But you have the option of ignoring all that you mention Mike, we don't have that luxury with the EU.

I think our bit will be poorer, if not in a financial sense, it will be in the lack of unity, with divisions, and discord, that will last for decades, whichever way it goes.

"The tories didn't create Brexit yes they did".

The Government gave us a choice, a say in our future, the majority of the people who voted made that choice, and then the Government vowed to abide by the decision of the people. Parliament voted to trigger article 50 by an overwhelming majority.

The lies came FROM BOTH SIDES, and anyone who can't admit that is either blinded by their own bias, or too stupid to see it.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Democracy only works when the losers concede defeat.

If that fails, then civil war breaks out.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The tories didnt create Brexit yes they did over and over again drip feeding poison about the EU lies after lies our own PM sacked from his job for doing exactly that fillings the people with poison day after day and they eventually believe it well tonight the government has been told it has to release its own finding on a no deal brexit operation yellow hammer in full instead of hiding then from the British People so lets have it out in open and rightly so .since 2016 1 million young voters are now eligible to vote who didnt vote in 2016 a hung parliament is odds on .

Your memory is short or your blinkers good ,cameron sent to every household in britain a certain pamphlet advising us to remain was good.

Again it was the voters who started brexit had the vote gone the opposite way remain would have been the deciding factor!

Are you implying a government NOT taking no deal into its consideration and not making any plans preferable?

Wheres your data that these "1 million" voters will all vote remain?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

First, since I am at arms length I think it would be bad judgement to sell Britain (UK) short no matter what the eventual outcome.

Just from MY memory. A uncanny parallel to the colonies took place in 2016 and slightly before. We, in the U.S., were railing about Mexicans. You, in the UK, were spouting similar rhetoric about immigrants. Something like the EU was going to make you accept 22 billion or non-English speaking folks.

Anyway, I remember BREXIT was a backlash against authority (all authority) and stuffing boat people onto your island. Later, after the vote all sorts of "left-handed" justifications and harrumphing came about, all of a scholarly nature you understand.

I've yet to read two articles (even by the same person) that agree on WHY? you're going to do whatever you're going to do.

Phone

OTOH We, the U.S. are doing even worse with the same issues of "settlers" on the ranch

Brexit remains( pun intended) the most divisive issue in British politics since the corn laws and will remain so. It's also a terrible distraction at great cost to the future of our nation. We could do without it. We may not survive it intact.

We definitely wont survive another 30 years of EU integration.

No border and ability for citizens to control their own future, means no more UK as a distinct sovereign entity.

I voted leave, it said leave. Not leave with negotiations. Not leave in several years. Not moan about it. LEAVE.

I suppose we'll have to keep voting till the government get what they want.

That's the problem with giving us working men the vote, no matter who you vote for the government always win.

Incidentally, where I live and worked (retired now) I know absolutely no working man that voted remain.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.