E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

To be clear, I don't want or expect a second referendum, in fact I didn't want the first referendum. I think it is a bad way to run a country. If it was so important and "democracy in action" the why aren't all decisions made this way.

I am perfectly happy for the UK to leave the EU, I just wish that they would get on with it. The worst thing for business is uncertainty. As I have said before, I look forward to seeing how things pan out year or two after you leave, you haven't even started leaving yet.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Not sure why you posted this Huge. I don't want another referendum. As I said, I didn't want the first, it is no way to run a country. If it was such a good idea, why didn't they have one before the Iraq war or banning fox hunting?

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy when some people on here call other people whingers or winers when you and I know that had the decision gone the other way at 48-52 then those calling the names now would be whinging and wining with the best of them.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Smt, on 11 Nov 2017 - 15:42, said:

Currently 50% of the country think the referendum was won on lies and will never forgive the other half for taking the UK of EU and so taking away their liberty and rights. Only a referendum that is fair and based on truth and not lies will heal this. Anything less and the country will never be at peace with itself.

The referendum was lost by Cameron's pig headed ness and Osborne's project fear lies along with e u's intransigence and stupidity to give Cameron even a crumb towards the e u's much needed reforms. Open borders across the e u was the final nail, creating mass migration by economic migrants. Even today the e u just don't get it and are pushing foreword for more e u government, control including political 'harmonisation'. Joining the euro, europeon army, while falling short of nato commitments. Next they will insist the u k must commit it's armoury to protect the whole of the e u, even though it's leaving.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I don't know if this is breaking news exactly, but Article 50, Lisbon Treaty. Has been triggered and there remains just 500 odd days before we leave.

To continue with how it happend, why it happend etc. Is futile and as John S recently stated; rather quite boring. Not only boring but becoming more annoying with the frequency of some posts which are obviously just trolling for attention.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Not sure why you posted this Huge. I don't want another referendum. As I said, I didn't want the first, it is no way to run a country. If it was such a good idea, why didn't they have one before the Iraq war or banning fox hunting?

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy when some people on here call other people whingers or winers when you and I know that had the decision gone the other way at 48-52 then those calling the names now would be whinging and wining with the best of them.

I posted it because it is a damn fine example of how people should be behaving IMHO, including a lot of Politicians. I would have been miffed if it had gone the other way yes, but I would move on with life and all the problems that go along with it.

And yes, I expect a lot would be up in arms but I certainly wouldn't be out disrupting the lives of all those around me, and I certainly wouldn't be asking for a second repeat of those months.

I am lucky I suppose because barring two people every person that I spoke with on the subject stated their intention to vote leave.

• Like 1

Not me i will wind up anyone stupid enough to read my posts on any or both sides of the fence,being a contrarian means i have to ,as to the EU itself i will be happy if just one foreigner stops telling me how to live ,tusk i hope will die a slow and long death before i do thus getting my wish.

As to the laws i will pick and choose which ones to follow as i have before we joined and will long after leaving

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-boris-johnson-theresa-may-michael-gove-secret-letter-a8050291.html

2. Naughty boys !!,

Is Terasa May about to be torpedoed now 40 MPS screaming for her to go another 8 more needed for a leadership challenge and then her scalp just how long has she got 1 week 2 cannot be long now the Tory party is on meltdown .

https://news.sky.com/story/forty-conservative-mps-prepared-to-call-for-theresa-may-to-go-11123282

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I've taken this from your link b c, lets see if you can understand and accept a brexit positive for a change or are you going to ignore it and slag the author off in any event.

http://www.cityam.com/275006/five-economic-freedoms-britain-can-win-leaving-eu

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..