E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I liked the bit where Cash put the arrogant Clark and Grieve (quite like him) in their places

I suppose, considering that Clarke and Grieve's constituencies both voted 'remain' as did the voters in Five other of the remoaners constituencies, it could be argued that they were following the instructions of the majority, although it is apparent if the referendum vote was different in their areas then they too would be voting in their own interest, as I have said before, Clarke is the epitome of everything I dislike in a Politician.

On the other hand people like Soubry, Nicky Morgan and the others who's local voters voted 'out' by a majority the same as the national vote have no right whatsoever to continue as representatives of their electorate and should go placing their own reselection at risk, you have to wonder who is guaranteeing paying the bills if they lose their jobs, but there again, considering the actual amount of time that a person has to serve as an MP, which is very little, to qualify for a big, big pension, perhaps they are ok.

Poor, Poor Nicola fish, that amendment was about as popular as a tray of pork cocktail sausages on sticks at a Muslim Wedding, 50 something in favour, a few more against! (well, in excess of 300 against but I like to be polite!)

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

All,

• visionary leaders who have a clear economic development strategy and who work actively to recruit international companies;

I don’t see a “cause” like Attlee had at the end of the war. The UK had an overwhelming desire for social reform and its determination to avoid a return to the era of economic depression and unemployment. Deep pocket conservatives still bitch about NHS. Tony Blair’s “vision” was with the “skirts” that were elected (brilliant). Not really much leadership though.

• a hospitable business climate and a positive work ethic that attract innovative manufacturing companies seeking to make long-term investments

Positive economic news is seized upon by Brexiteers as proof that the referendum produced the right result. Negative indicators provide fodder for “Remoaners” and there seem to be on this thread plenty of “proof” both ways. May I interject a rather solid opinion that in the USA that companies about the world are reassessing their long-term investments in Britain, fearful of how Brexit might affect trade across the European Union.

• collaboration within the business community and between business and government to improve quality and business performance

Just me but it seems markets are complacent and that the fall in the pound’s value against the dollar is a mere taster for a bigger tumble. I see and would rely on instinct that you are not together on survival. UK traders will bail off the UK like rats off a sinking ship

​Now I've made some controversial comments for which I am not an expert. But still, this is my current mood. Is there a number that can be put to the "trend" in the UK for and against. This time the adversary is not foreign but domestic. Is there history for Britain coming together without a "single" leader after internal crisis? I'm a little light on British history but I can't think of one.

Phone

Hugh,

I am not without insight into your debating skills. Far easier to repost than it is to pary. However, I am not a virgin. Bring it on.

Phone

Best debating

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well I would never have thought it no cant be right workers rights with so much surrounding brexit and exactly just what brexit entails are some going to be disappointed or just angry for what they voted for .

Typical talking to To a lad last night a keen angler he voted brexit he words we can now take back control of our waters we can stop the Spanish coming in the North Sea around coast stealing all our fish then I pointed out that the Spanish have never ever had any quota to fish in North Sea its just lies being thrown around by certain press outlets he was shocked to say the least I didnt know that he said you do now .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-debate-latest-ken-clarke-

workers-rights-tories-not-fond-comments-labour-a8057451.html

You couldnt make this up well you could down to a T !!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-john-redwood-tory-mp-investors-withdraw-money-uk-economy-city-london-eu-a8056771.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Farage couldnt lie straight in bed now get your teeth into something a bit more important than farage is this good news for brexit Britain no not really will this be in the express barry not on your nelly .

Before the brexit vote Britain was the fastest growing economy in the G7 after the vote is now just about bottom .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-uk-economy-g7-bottom-mark-carney-bank-of-england-a8058036.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Italy a g 7 member is on the brink and what you have failed to consider is the remaining g 7 members linked with the e u have had the e u central bank propping up their euro to the tune of 60 billion per month for the last two years, so if they aren't progressing it means they are squandering the opportunity Italy is an example with regards to what the intention of quantative easing was set out to do. And failed.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/880113/Italy-crisis-European-Union-budget-Jyrki-Katainen-Paolo-Gentiloni

what do you recon on this geezer:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/880365/Brexit-news-Peter-Mandelson-second-Brexit-EU-referendum-latest-news

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Before the brexit vote Britain was the fastest growing economy in the G7 after the vote is now just about bottom .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-uk-economy-g7-bottom-mark-carney-bank-of-england-a8058036.html

cheery picking just won't do, now go read your link again as you failed to take all of what carney has intimated, did you miss this piece?

“It’s part of this process of adjustments, it’s a short-term issue and we recognise whatever happens in the negotiations is make sure inflation stays low and secondly we make sure the Bank stays strong.”

Blast from the past, just say no b c what do you recon?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/880048/Brexit-speech-Labour-MP-Peter-Shore-EU

Edited by barry luxton

cheery picking just won't do, now go read your link again as you failed to take all of what carney has intimated, did you miss this piece?

Its part of this process of adjustments, its a short-term issue and we recognise whatever happens in the negotiations is make sure inflation stays low and secondly we make sure the Bank stays strong.

Blast from the past, just say no b c what do you recon?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/880048/Brexit-speech-Labour-MP-Peter-Shore-EU

Really !!!!!!!!!

Untitled-1.jpg