E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Bacon is a choice you have no medical reason to eat it You choose to,going without is far better than eating it so brexit is great for bacon addicts.

I am sure addicts will get it after brexit despite your silly fear mongering

OH no we cant get bacon so cancel brexit ,grow up man!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What are you saying Paul?

You start off with a dubious statement about the rise in the cost of bacon, from your little café owner. You then say it's because of swine flu, then add that the Europeans are causing the extra cost through extra demand. You then have to add that now it's panic buying "because of Brexit"!

Haven't you got a hole in the bottom of that barrel yet, you should have with all that scraping you're doing.

These people don't seem overly concerned yet,

https://pork.ahdb.org.uk/prices-stats/published-reports/uk-pig-meat-market-update/

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I don't mind buying fishing tackle that was made in China, but bugger buying bacon that comes from there.

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I don't mind buying fishing tackle that was made in China, but bugger buying bacon that comes from there.

55% of our bacon imports come from Denmark or the Netherlands I doubt we import much at all from China and I doubt either Denmark or the Netherlands will be in any rush to lose that trade

Ken,

I agree - Sweden struggles with similar problems, if to a milder degree than the UK and EU countries: jobless youths, widening income inequality and tensions between native and immigrant populations.

My point is/was - I don't think all the blame can be placed on a particular type government.

Phone

Fishing for 'pond pigs'?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I really love you brexiteers nothing maters nothing at all brexit at any cost doesnt matter how what it costs just brexit its all ok a very good friend of mine who runs a garage his words exactly yesterday parts oils anything in the motor trade has rocketed in price but dont worry dont worry its nothing to worry about nothing what so ever to do with with Brexit ? so the weak pound is really kicking in now but poor joe public is just getting drip fed with shite constantly you see its all hidden till you go and pick the bill up then oh **** this hasnt half gone up now I wonder why wake up for hooks sake brexit world is well and truly here and get used to it ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I really love you brexiteers nothung maters nothing at all brexit at any cost doesnt matter how what costs just brexit its all ok a very good friend of mine who runs a garage his words exactly yesterday parts oils anything in the motor trade has rocketed in price but dont worry dont worry its nothing to worry about nothing what so ever to do with with Brexit ? so the weak pound us really kicking in now but poor joe public is just getting drip fed with shite constantly you see its all hidden till you go and pick the bill up then oh **** this hasnt half gone up now I wonder why wake up for hooks sake ?

Yes the public is being fed shite by companies so they can blame brexit as an excuse for raising prices for more profit!

Prices rise because people choose to pay more ,if they refused the price would drop ! And you choose everything nothing is forced on you

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes the public is being fed shite by companies so they can blame brexit as an excuse for raising prices for more profit!

Prices rise because people choose to pay more ,if they refused the price would drop ! And you choose everything nothing is forced on you

And the millions of motorists !!! your pension is worth less like or not its just the poor bars stewards who are paying the price for brexit I feel sorry for do you like the new council tax rises lovely arent they perfect timing from a Tory government who instigated Brexit double whammy for ya enjoy it if you vote for Shite you end up with shite . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Motorists choose to own cars ,do men in black suits come to your door and force you to buy one? If you make a choice then you deserve to get not only the good bits but the bad bits aswell.

In the 1940's when few owned cars did the country stop running ?

No buying a car is a choice its not mandatory whatever crap you spout

Not sure how my pension is worth less i have just ordered tins of potatoes for 20p a tin ,tins of carrots for 10p a tin hows that prices going up? ,the postage is cheaper than getting a taxi back loaded to the hilt with them ,i have got 100 tins of pots and 50 tins of carrots plus a ton of other stuff ,try it yourself but no holidays or fags though

If your stupid enough to pay full prices thats your fault not anyone elses

Edited by chesters1