Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

Pathetic excuse for a man ,wheres all your facebook quotes showing i am wrong ,ANY deal with the EU is a bad deal i have said it from day one and its 100% right ,Morons like you insisted we got a deal reap the benefits chum

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Pathetic excuse for a man ,wheres all your facebook quotes showing i am wrong ,ANY deal with the EU is a bad deal i have said it from day one and its 100% right ,Morons like you insisted we got a deal reap the benefits chum

Where’s your proof come on let’s have it , what I can tell you is brexit is costing us an absolute fortune in lost trade more red tape not less . Less red tape they said 😂 it’s all ****s it’s for idiots who swollen it .

The brexit media don’t even want to talk about brexit because there is no good news non with brexit because it’s failing Britain .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I keep saying it Any deal with the EU is a bad deal ,you provide proof of that with every childish pointles rant you utter ,your providing the proof you idiot!🤣

What part of ANY DEAL WITH THE EU IS A BAD DEAL  dont you understand?

But this thread is about boris why are you not posting your childish rants on your brexit one?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I keep saying it Any deal with the EU is a bad deal ,you provide proof of that with every childish pointles rant you utter ,your providing the proof you idiot!🤣

Where is your proof  still waiting it’s ****s you haven’t any . We had stable food prices trade was easy no 50 page dozier to fill in no extra tariff etc etc etc

So I am a member of the golf club I decide to leave but want to play everyday the same as before , that’s the mentality of theses thick Brexiteers .well they ****ed up big  style .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Christ your a moron ,stop supplying my proof you idiot 😂🤣

Anyway off metal detecting why dont you go to your favourite source of facts CBBC and get more

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Christ your a moron ,stop supplying my proof you idiot 😂🤣

Anyway off metal detecting why dont you go to your favourite source of facts CBBC and get more

Are you for real !!! Seriously Still no proof no you haven’t any proof at all non it’s all in your head !!! And you are totally wrong .

Dont forget to switch the metal detector  on ??? It works better !!!!!

Now on the other hand ???? 

Sunak we are trying to workout why our over all trade is down after brexit  😂 FFS ??? . Well why is it Mr Sunak explain !!!!!!! He can’t he is dumb struck like a little boy  in denial .

The OBR said  Brexit would be twice as bad a Covid to our economy they right one 150% and  the  whopping price increases get used to them and they won’t stop . Inflation going off the scale this year .Food inflation in the U.K. running between 10-20%.

All those years of stability in the European Union and here we are !!! They might have it hard with the fuel costs but we have got it far far worse.

Enjoy .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks for providing more proof 🤭

Food inflation 🤣 squiming away from overal inflation i see ,actually as the main food buyer in our house its crept up a few % but many things are far cheaper now the EU isn't dictating who we get it from ,corned beef for one is a quid cheaper ,i have 12 cans stockpiled for when another excuse is found to raise prices ,brexit just isnt cutting it and covid is losing its power as an excuse. Unfortunately i havnt yet see those empty shelves you said and at this moment am enjoying a nice juicy orange ,any other ' facts' you want to bring up? P&O proves we dont need the EU for cheap labour so your doom and gloom spiel gets thrown out the window 🤣

Ofcourse if you dont want to pay high food prices simply dont buy it and watch the price fall ,thats true in or out of the EU ,its that supply and demand thing you tell us doesnt exist until you deperately need to use it in one of your rants

Anyway i have said this many times over the years but still you come back with opinion from the press or cbbc which has already been shown to be wrong so heres a link ,enjoy the trip go play by yourself

https://www.thetrainline.com/train-times/whitby-to-coventry

Edited by chesters1

Please explain how the EU was dictating where you bought your Pedigree Chum from? What was the directive that we agreed to that implemented this practice?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

7 hours ago, big_cod said:

😂 what  !!!!!!! Is that  it :bigemo_harabe_net-163: 15 million voted remain 17 million voted brexit .And the statistics show that brexit got over that line because the bulk of thick hookers or sorry slightly less well educated in U.K. voted brexit .3 million couldn’t spell brexit .

Comedy gold! You couldn't make it up. :D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Thanks for providing more proof 🤭

Food inflation 🤣 squiming away from overal inflation i see ,actually as the main food buyer in our house its crept up a few % but many things are far cheaper now the EU isn't dictating who we get it from ,corned beef for one is a quid cheaper ,i have 12 cans stockpiled for when another excuse is found to raise prices ,brexit just isnt cutting it and covid is losing its power as an excuse. Unfortunately i havnt yet see those empty shelves you said and at this moment am enjoying a nice juicy orange ,any other ' facts' you want to bring up? P&O proves we dont need the EU for cheap labour so your doom and gloom spiel gets thrown out the window 🤣

Ofcourse if you dont want to pay high food prices simply dont buy it and watch the price fall ,thats true in or out of the EU ,its that supply and demand thing you tell us doesnt exist until you deperately need to use it in one of your rants

Anyway i have said this many times over the years but still you come back with opinion from the press or cbbc which has already been shown to be wrong so heres a link ,enjoy the trip go play by yourself

https://www.thetrainline.com/train-times/whitby-to-coventry

So food is cheaper  with brexit :bigemo_harabe_net-163:,****s you have a serious problem going round in your head .

So Less redtape with brexit then !!! Love it 😂

Your paying more and don’t you forget it .

I come on here for a  laugh and boy you really make it Chester’s 😂 blacks white constantly.

image.png.9bbce85c7bdcdae89d76daa2f867962e.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg