Travian

corydoras

M-M-A Alliance is now up to 10 members and is climbing up the rankings list. Rank 119.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M-M-A Alliance is now up to 10 members and is climbing up the rankings list. Rank 119.
Respect dude!!!

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Just passed the 100 populace mark...........

Do I need an Embassy to join an allegiance?

And which should I join?

Have we still the same three way split?

I have built a rallypoint, do I need to keep clicking it to see if I am going to be attacked?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I'm done with Travian, I've started distributing my wealth amongst the poor of the parish, Cory, yours will land soon, Jedibond, you'll be next.

I'm done with Travian, I've started distributing my wealth amongst the poor of the parish, Cory, yours will land soon, Jedibond, you'll be next.

I am poor. :huh:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I need an alliance to join now, any offers ? :D

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

isnt MR MOTO a leader of an alliance , M-M-A i think his name is brust on the game
Their is the Official AN Alliance, jeepsters their man. I'm co leader of Progeny II now, but I we are a democracy, we vote for who goes in and who doesn't.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You should be asking for people to join your alliance Jedibond, not offering to be someone elses bitch ;)

Overnight I got attacked by someone, and I captured lots of his troops, so he sent a message saying 'Hi, can you release my troops please?' What a prick! Shame there's no option to torture them slowly and send them back minus ears and genitals.