E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

But this was meant to the easist deal ever. Muppets.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Lying c~nt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kgAPwqhoHo

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I still cannot believe that Cameron( where is he now) capitulated to this twerp on the referendum issue. If you were not confused before just listen to the conflicting things he has said over the years.

I've failed! I said I wouldn't comment further on Brexit. It is so divisive though and I am powerless to do anything about it and that is the frustrating factor. At least if I was on a bus hurtling to the cliff edge , i could jump off.

I still cannot believe that Cameron( where is he now) capitulated to this twerp on the referendum issue. If you were not confused before just listen to the conflicting things he has said over the years.

I've failed! I said I wouldn't comment further on Brexit. It is so divisive though and I am powerless to do anything about it and that is the frustrating factor. At least if I was on a bus hurtling to the cliff edge , i could jump off.

Not on a modern bus its illegal to drive it with the doors open ,these "safety" nonsense rules will kill you!

If your going to plummet take a routemaster you know it makes sense!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Shock horror! Some one in politics has lied! ohmy.png

There have been over 9300 posts on this thread, and I would hazard a guess that well over 50% have concerned a politician who has lied!

This typifies the whole Brexit farce, "they said this, they said that".

Isn't it strange that the only ones who lie, appear to always be on the opposites side of the argument to the poster?

Now who would have imagined that?

I've got news for you all, remember you heard it here first, (well maybe not).

ALL POLITICIANS LIE!

They always have lied in the past, still lie today, and will continue to lie in the future. That's the nature of politics, it's also the nature of mankind, especially when a position of power is at stake.

What I haven't heard, despite trying to draw it out in several posts, is how people, especially those who voted remain, imagine what the future of the EU will be in 10, 20 years time, and beyond. In my mind that is at the core of whole 'debate'.

We all know what changes have happened in the past, we also know what is happening now, (in so far as we are allowed to know), why doesn't anyone seem to have an opinion on what could happen in the future? If they do, then why do they seem so reluctant to share it?

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Shock horror! Some one in politics has lied! ohmy.png

There have been over 9300 posts on this thread, and I would hazard a guess that well over 50% have concerned a politician who has lied!

This typifies the whole Brexit farce, "they said this, they said that".

Isn't it strange that the only ones who lie, appear to always be on the opposites side of the argument to the poster?

Now who would have imagined that?

I've got news for you all, remember you heard it here first, (well maybe not).

ALL POLITICIANS LIE!

They always have lied in the past, still lie today, and will continue to lie in the future. That's the nature of politics, it's also the nature of mankind, especially when a position of power is at stake.

What I haven't heard, despite trying to draw it out in several posts, is how people, especially those who voted remain, imagine what the future of the EU will be in 10, 20 years time, and beyond. In my mind that is at the core of whole 'debate'.

We all know what changes have happened in the past, we also know what is happening now, (in so far as we are allowed to know), why doesn't anyone seem to have an opinion on what could happen in the future? If they do, then why do they seem so reluctant to share it?

John.

And totally abuse there power using the police as cover for his political verbal diarrhoea John and he brags about another 20,000 police for the force what he really means he is to reinstating the 20,000 the Torys slashed since 2010 no new officers what so ever bullshit again from Johnson who is he kidding .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/06/criticism-grows-boris-johnson-use-police-officers-political-speech

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And totally abuse there power using the police as cover for his political verbal diarrhoea John and he brags about another 20,000 police for the force what he really means he is to reinstating the 20,000 the Torys slashed since 2010 no new officers what so ever bullshit again from Johnson who is he kidding .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/06/criticism-grows-boris-johnson-use-police-officers-political-speech

Any more irrelevant snippets from your favourite media Paul?

I read and listen to the news daily, (from a variety of sources). I am capable of making my own mind up about the content, as are I'm sure, the majority of posters on here.

Why then do you feel it's your job to constantly repeat articles copied from a part of the media that is reporting someone else's opinion of an event, with of course, added extra bias?

If indeed he does enlist 20,000 more police officers, then surely that is better reducing the police numbers, wouldn't you say? We've all heard about, and lived with, the cuts we have all had to endure over the last 10 years, Paul, either in the media, or repeated by you on here. It's been christened 'austerity', you might have missed, or ignored the fact that it wasn't just in the UK, but in much of the EU as well. It matters not one jot whether we think it was justified or not, it is passed, gone, history. If now there is a movement, the finances, and the political will, to start to reverse it, surely that's not a bad thing?

I wish I had known he was in my part of Leeds yesterday, I would have made the effort to go down into the town centre. I would tell him that I will break the habit of a lifetime, and, if/when an election comes, then Andrea Jenkyns will have my vote, the disgraceful events of the last few days, have forced my hand.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Hopefully its your 17th to TO the last post Mr Bush lol

By the way Merkels shaking herself to bits my reason will be fullfilled quickly !

The remainers and neo remainers the labour party spent the last few months demanding the "people" decide (yet again) in a new election ,boris says OK..,....,....silence! We NEED a deal !!!! yet vote the only one out 3 times yet demand no deal is removed ,talk about useless they should ALL be beaten to death tied to lamposts !

Both of these useless parties will have their feet in their mouths if Farage gets his act together and has a brexit party member in every constituancy ,if those that voted leave switch to him they are screwed !

What he will do if he now becomes PM is uncertain his only manifesto appears to be leave! How he achieves it would be unknown

Will i break my lifetime of not aiding and abetting a broken corrupt system by voting ? If merkel dies probably not my reasons for leaving are satisfied i can only dream all of these EU animals die in agony as a pleasent secondary reason

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson