E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

How does our Prime Minister get unelected? I'm shocked that you need to ask.

Tell us all the value of the Kinnock within the black hole money pit he was taken on to expose e u corruption what has he achieved for the tax payer.

today he is spouting off that the northern cities of the u k will be wastelands if we leave. Freighters or facts? Bearing in mind his tax payer funded pension is subject to him saying nice things about the e u.

Quitting the European Union risks turning the North into a 1980s-style wasteland and leaving the UK's largest cities facing "serious economic danger", Labour will warn.

In a day of intensive campaigning to win over wavering party supporters, Gordon Brown and Neil Kinnock and the leaders of the largest councils outside London will insist that working people would be hit hardest by Brexit.

One thing that is abundantly clear with these guys, collectively they all have tax payer funded careers, life styles and expenses and pension pots. Does it not screem at you that this is what they really want to protect, no? then your bonkers. tell us why.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Lots of violence in Lille last night.

I can't stand football or the dickheads involved in these confrontations but one has to wonder what the effect on the EU referendum will be if England are chucked out of the tournament.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I've not had anyone from either side post something through my letterbox or knock my door yet.

I'm surprised at that Cory, a partial waste of £9 million, if they didn't reach everyone.

I saw the TV ad for the Remain side last night, then heard it on the radio later, does anyone know if it's like the party political broadcasts, and each side gets a go? If not, who's paying for them?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Easy, we deselect him as an MP at the next general election. A process completely independent of the internal machinations of his party.

This is direct and democratic accountability in action.

Last time I checked, there was no direct way to deselect an EU commissioner.

So, as I was saying...."How do they get unelected?"

They serve a fixed five year term Ken, you should know that.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I'm surprised at that Cory, a partial waste of £9 million, if they didn't reach everyone.

I saw the TV ad for the Remain side last night, then heard it on the radio later, does anyone know if it's like the party political broadcasts, and each side gets a go? If not, who's paying for them?

John.

Apart from that one John, I'd forgotton about that.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Its refreshing to know MORI have counted every EU member coming and leaving the UK And even more refreshing they did the same with every NON EU member crossing the border whether in daylight or darkness ,the government should do the same!

Its impossible to know the figures until recently we didnt count those going out so who knows whos here even in the last decade

We used to get an influx of 30,000 + into the village every year for ramadam etc from all parts of the world who knows how many didnt return?!

The same can be said of the uni i worked in at least 10% turned up for a lecture or two or didnt turn up at all ,add that to every other uni ,college and so called places of places of learning and theres a lot of unknown residents there ,plus those with work permits who disapear ,how does MORI do all this research ?

They are not going to get accurate figures from border control so they must have people with clipboards at every access point in the country plus one every 100 yards on the coast 24/7

37% of those living in london were born outside the UK ,thats a fair few just there and thats obviasly the ones with right to be here ,those with no right aint going to be filling in census forms

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

John.

Don't know about ads but I saw Mr Gove on TV answering questions yesterday evening.

The problem was that whatever the question the answer was the same and had nothing whatever to do with the question.

One of the most cynical displays I have seen recently.

Do politicians think we are idiots?

Are they right?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Yup, it was the same with 'call me Dave' the other day, I try not to watch the things, the responses are so predictable.

The one I mean, is more like a party political broadcast, with Alan Sugar leading several well known figures, such as Steven Hawkins, Sharon Brady, etc, all telling us how it will be bad for the country if we leave. I just wondered if it was the only one, or are both sides to have a go. If it's the only one then I'd like to know who was paying for it. If the Government, then we as tax payers, will be funding those arguing against us, if the BBC, the we as licence payers are footing the bill, If it's private enterprise, then I couldn't argue with it. I'm prepared to accept the decision of the majority, which ever way it goes, obviously happier with a Brexit vote. But, while trading lies and half truths with each other is one thing, and having the tax payer fund the 'Remain' groups campaign to the tune of £9 million is bad enough, but it's rubbing salt in the wound having to pay for TV, and Radio propaganda as well.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Is this woman for real?

I'm not usually shocked or disgusted by events, or opinions, but this woman makes even me retch at her words.

To use the violent, tragic, death of a respected MP, wife, and mother, to score points against those who think differently to her, is the lowest of the low. I've never had much time for Toynbee, but she has sunk even deeper in my opinion of her.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/16/mood-ugly-mp-dead-jo-cox

John.